Lindsey Thaxton Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children, pre-teens, seniors and families. Engagement, bridal and wedding sessions are also available.















Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What have I gotten myself into?

I never am ahead of times. I am just learning about this blogging stuff and decided that maybe I better try it. But I can promise one thing, I probably will NOT be very good at it. People always want to see some of my photos, so I decided that this might just be the easiest way to do so. Like I said, I will probably be horrible at keeping up all the time, but I am going to give it a try. So everyone that is reading a looking at my BRAND NEW BLOG, bear with me. I will most likely post something in the totally wrong place. I guess I can use the excuse of being blonde, or just dumb. I think either one will cover my bases. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment