Lindsey Thaxton Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children, pre-teens, seniors and families. Engagement, bridal and wedding sessions are also available.















Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sr. Graduation Invitations




I have had more fun creating a few graduation invitations for some friends from my hometown. Here is one I just finished working on. It was a LOT of fun to do. Jessica was one of my cheerleaders and is a BEAUTIFUL young lady. Putting her card together has been soooooo much fun. Her invitation is a trifold card. It is going to ROCK your Socks off! :-)

1 comment:

  1. HI Lindsey, My daughter graduates this June from High school and I saw your Graduation invitation (above) and like it. Do you make these for other people? And if so, what do you charge for the Tri-Fold invitation? I think I need at least 25. Plus I have all the picture already. Let me know, Teresa

    ReplyDelete