Lindsey Thaxton Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children, pre-teens, seniors and families. Engagement, bridal and wedding sessions are also available.















Friday, August 1, 2014

Lauren + Andrew Wedding

Lauren Crawford and Andrew McGowen shared vows on a Beautiful Spring morning.  Lauren, being like a daughter to me, was a Beautiful bride with a very nervous husband-to-be :). Every detail of their simple country, back porch ceremony, was perfect!  Lauren's mom works with me each and everyday in our crazy pre-k world.  Capturing her daughters special day was the least I could do.  From the hot flashes to the tears to her daddy's sweet words, everything about this couples day was perfect.  I am so glad I had the opportunity to share in this wonderful event.






No comments:

Post a Comment