Lindsey Thaxton Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children, pre-teens, seniors and families. Engagement, bridal and wedding sessions are also available.















Friday, July 1, 2011

























I had the opportunity to photograph a family that has been like my own family for many years. The Waller Family took me under their wings as a young Rodeo girl and put up with me many afternoons and nights as we roped in the roping pen for hours. Mr. Joe and Mrs. Susan pushed countless amounts of calves for us and even found time to feed and board us. I love this family and they hold a dear part of my heart. I am so glad they allowed me to photograph them just hanging out and working around the farm. It was a very FUN day and between 4 adults, 2 dogs, 4 horses and 2 photographers (my mom helped me out) we had a Eventful shoot. Hope you enjoy some of the picts I loved.














No comments:

Post a Comment