Lindsey Thaxton Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children, pre-teens, seniors and families. Engagement, bridal and wedding sessions are also available.















Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Big Teeze










Today was a LOT of fun!!!! I got the priveledge to photograph some of my good friends. All the stylist at The Big Teeze in Carlisle. We were shooting to find a great pict for their new business cards. I think we accomplished our task! YEA!!!! It was late, late, late in the afternoon when we started but the light held in there for just the right amount of time for me to capture these BEAUTIFUL ladies. Besides stopping traffic on Hwy 13 to capture one shot, we didn't put our self in too much danger to capture these five ladies beautiful poses. Thanks so much for allowing me the opportunity to photograph you girls!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had FUN! I love the name of the salon! Super cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete