Lindsey Thaxton Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children, pre-teens, seniors and families. Engagement, bridal and wedding sessions are also available.















Sunday, May 16, 2010

Aukes Flying for the Farm












Today I caught Josh flying a field right by our house. I couldnt resist so I ran in the house, grabbed my camera and crawled on top of my husbands "Danger Ranger" and started shooting. 320 pictures later, I and Josh decided that was enough. I think Josh had no clue I was out there taking pictures until he and I met eye to eye. But the kicker was that he was in a airplane and i was the dummy on top of the truck!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy these fun Sunday afternoon before the storm shots.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Lindsey! The pictures are great! Thanks so much for taking them for him!

    ReplyDelete